Monday, March 15, 2010

Bunny Pics


Saturday marked my first annual Easter Portrait sessions. I had so much fun designing the set and booked most of my sessions before I was even able to advertise =) All of the kids loved the bunnies! As you'll be able to see, we got some great shots!

I will be posting the proofs here today for most of my clients from Saturday. If you didn't get the chance to schedule this past weekend, you haven't missed out! I am now taking appointments for this Saturday, March 20th. Appointments are going quickly, so call and schedule today.

A note to March 13th clients:

Please order using the proof number on each portrait. Your package Saturday included One 8x10, 2 5x7's and 1 sheet (8) of wallets of one of these poses. Additional package orders are welcome at the special price of $45 (same print only), or you can also place an order using my regular a la carte prices, found on my website. Call or email your order by Friday, March 19th please. Thank-you so much for making this event a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment